Have your Video tape repaired by a professional.
If your tape needs splicing, re-attaching the leader tape to the spindle or replacing the shell, Audio Restorations can make the repair for you at a reasonable price.
Typical Video Tape Problems
We can repair most video tape problems. The most common repairs are tapes that have broken and tapes that get stuck and stop while playing back. We recommend transferring a repaired video tape to a DVD, Flash Drive or Hard Drive as the tape will most likely break again.
Types of problems we can repair are:
1. Broken or damaged shells
2. Tangled, snarled, or damaged sections of tape. Damaged sections of tape may have to be removed, to make the tape playable.
3. The tape shell has come apart or is broken.
4. Tape that has broken or come off the end of the reel.
5. Tapes that won't play, or get ejected by a VCR.
6. Tapes that are missing pieces.
7. Tapes that are moldy.
8. Flood damaged tapes.
We were able to repair all the examples below
Video Tape Repair Pricing
How to Order Repairs